Friday 21 January 2011

Title colours!

II have chosen "Tune up!" as my title and this font as my font. I chose this font as I feel that its simple yet effective and the X in the P gives it a rocky feel and so does the diagonal !.
With this title I have chosen a range of colours and added them to the title, my favourite one is probably the first yellow with the black background. The black background helps the yellow to stand out  and gives it a great effect, even though you wouldn't associate yellow with rock I think that this does work.
The one I dislike the most is probably the black on red as I feel its way too "pop" like, If I were to do a pop magazine I think that it would work.

The colour of the font and background has to look good with the pictures, so I think that I am going to wait until I have done the photo shoot to pick my final idea.

Please tell me which one you prefer and how I could improve!!!! :)

1 comment: