Friday 28 January 2011

Contents draft 2

My second contents draft
This is my second and most favourite of the two contents drafts.
I like this so much because I thin that when all the writing and colours and images are in, it will look really eye catching. I also think that this one looks a lot more professional and most like a magazine contents page.
I really like how I have added an editorial to it, this is to persuade the reader to buy the magazine and to tell the reader what the magazine contains.
I also love how I have only one image as it doesn't make it look too overcrowded.
I have also tried splitting this one into three collumns instead of two and I thin that it works really well.
Lastly, I have put a box at the bottom saying "Subscribe now!" I have put ths also to make it look more professional as all magazines contain this somewhere within there magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment