Friday 21 January 2011

Colour annalysis

This is a colour wheel. My magazine is going to be a "rock" magazine so I am going to need darkish bold colours to link in with the theme.
I think that the colours that might work on here are the red and green as they are darkish colours, I also feel that the purple and yellow might work even though the yellow is a bright colour, but I will try and see if it works before I determine which my chosen colours are. The main reason that I think these colours will work together is mainly because they are complimentary to each other and I don't want any clashing colours such as purple and green together, however there is a possibility that it will work, but I think that it would work a lot better in a punk themed magazine.
I also think that I am going to add in black to also give it that rock feel, and I think if I did use black the font would need to be a lighter colour like white, The colors that I feel would go together well are purple and black/ black and white/ black and red or black and yellow.

If you have any Ideas please comment!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment