Friday 4 March 2011

My first images

Image one
This is a image of Charlotte worley that I have taken for my double paged spread. I really like this as she looks rocky which means she links in with the whole genre of rock! I also like We setting as she isn't by a usual boring brick wall.... she is in front of an eroding brick wall made of "rock." I also think that the dark grey colours go well with the bright colours for example her hat and jacket goes well with the colour of her hair and top. I think that this would go well in my final but I feel that if I were to make it better I could edit it on gimp.



This is the image of Charl, but I edited it on gimp. I really like this as I enhanced the image and  the colour contrast. I think that this works really well and would be great for my final double paged spread, as it is very eye catching and looks modern and  Rocky which links in with the theme "modern rock."

No comments:

Post a Comment