Friday 4 March 2011

draft for final double paged spread

This is a draft for my final. I really like the layout of this and feel that the image works extremely well. I also think that the interview questions are really well though out and are relevant and makes people want to read on. Lastly I lover the main heading fonts as they work really well and makes this look very original and not boring. However, if I were to change anything on this I would tone down the purple and maybe change the colours of the text and the fonts.

Please comment and tell me what you think!! :)

1 comment:

  1. The photo is very bright and high in contrast which helps it stand out, it is the first thing I look at (not sure if this is a good thing or not). I find it hard to read the writting against the dark purple background, maybe you should try making the writing a differnet colour like white or the background a lighter colour

    ReplyDelete