Wednesday 2 February 2011

double paged spread draft 2


Add caption

Double paged spread draft 2

This is my second double paged spread. I really like this one and also think that I prefer it to  the other one mainly because it's not too overcrowded, I also like how the image takes the whole page, but I feel that we need another image on the other page to make it more interesting. Lastly, I love how I have two columns  for the interview, as It gives me more room for the questions and I think the layout works well.
I am definitely considering using this for my final deign.
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS PLEASE COMMENT! 


2 comments:

  1. I prefer this layout design as I think one big image will look better than lots of small ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think that i'm going to use this one anyway... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete